4) Mardi Gras Madness
- Have the bachelorette showered in Mardi Gras Beads and ask the men to take off their
shirts for a strand of beads. You can find them at www.bachelorettepartyfun.com. A great
way to give those men some of their own medicine!
5) Guess What's In The Bag?
- A great game to play at a house party! Place many phallic items (i.e., cucumber,
vibrator, opened condom, Jell-O in a bag) and see who can guess the most items right!
6) Funniest Story of the
Bachelorette - Have everyone tell a story about the bachelorette and see
who has the juiciest story. It is also fun to play where girls make stories up and the
girls have to guess if it is a true one or not!
7) 10 Questions about how
well you know the Bride/Groom - Have the maid of honor select many tough
questions about the bride and groom (created before the party) and see how many girls can
get them right!
8) Cookie Decorating
- If at a home party, have each girl create their own penis cookie and see who has the
best after they are baked!
9) Quarters Game
- There is nothing like the good 'ole fashion quarters game where you see who can bank the
quarter in the glass and make others drink! After making 3 consecutive quarters in the
glass, make up a rule such as "No elbows on the table during the game or you have to
drink". A great game to play at any party!
10) Bachelorette Hazing
- Have each of the girls give the bachelorette a "dare" to do with the
bachelorette doing each one. For those "dares" she does not complete, she will
have to either purchase a beverage for the dare-er or apologize to the "crowd"
for not doing the dare. For instance, if one girl asks the bachelorette to find a guy with
a condom in his wallet, she can do the dare (set a time limit) or stand up at the
bar/restaurant and say to everyone "I am sorry but I failed/was too embarrassed to
find a guy with a condom so I am publicly apologizing to my friend _______." Make
sure to create realistic dares and not ones that are too crazy (unless the bachelorette
can handle it).